Reduce Energy Bills in the Warmer Months0
Looking for ways to reduce energy bills & consumption?
Providing shade to your home and outdoor living areas is one of the most effective ways to improve summer comfort and reduce energy consumption.
As a general rule the following types are desirable:
* North – fixed or adjustable horizontal shading device such as eaves, pergolas, shade sail or awnings
* South – not required for cooling
* East and west – adjustable shading or vertical screens including sliding screens, louvre screens, shutters, retractable external blinds and awnings
* North east and north west – adjustable shading
* South east and south west – planting
Build Local has a number of trades people who can help you with your shading needs around the home to help you reduce your energy bills.
Try one our builders or carpenters listed in Decks & Pergolas for your next outdoor living project http://www.buildlocal.com.au/listings/category/decks-pergolas/
Rex Smith at Living Renovations can help you incorporate stylish shading solutions to your period home.
Ozone Sails and Rails & Loc It Vogue Creations can provide practical adjustable shading solutions or louvre style awnings to suit any style of home http://www.buildlocal.com.au/listings/category/awnings-shade-sails/
Click here to visit our Facebook page.